What kinds of cases do we handle?
- Car crashes, motorcycle wrecks, truck accidents for drivers and passengers
- Pedestrians hit by vehicles
- Slip and fall accidents
- Injuries at work
- Dog bite injuries
- Injuries caused by defective/unsafe products
- Airplane crashes
- Fires and explosions
- Electric shock injuries
- Social security disability
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Premises liability injuries That occur in homes and on business/commercial premises
Can you afford to hire a lawyer?
Yes. You can talk to us for free.* You do not pay us until we collect from the responsible party who caused your injury. If we do not win your case, we do not charge you a fee for our services. *This applies to Personal Injury, Social Security, and Wrongful Death cases.
How do you know if you have a case or if you need a lawyer?
Call us. We will be happy to meet with you at no cost. After we get the facts from you, we will tell you whether we can help.
What are you entitled to recover if you are injured due to someone else's fault?
- Medical expenses Incurred to-date & in the future
- Lost wages Incurred to-date and in the future
- Compensation for your physical, mental, and emotional pain and suffering, including future pain and problems
- Compensation for the effects your injuries have on your ability to do your normal activities. This includes your normal everyday activities at work, at home and with your family. It also includes your social and recreational activities and your hobbies and sports activities.
Why do you need a lawyer?
The insurance company for the person or company that is responsible for your injury does not represent you. Our job is to protect you and your family. We are here to answer your questions, to deal with the insurance company on your behalf and to be sure that you obtain a fair settlement that gives you the monetary compensation to which you are entitled under the law. We act solely on your behalf. We will be there watching out for your interests.
How much time do you have to decide whether to make a claim?
There are time limitations for making claims for injuries and death. If your claim is not settled or a lawsuit filed within the applicable time period, you will forfeit your right to make a claim. Part of our job is to know those time limitations and be sure that everything that needs to be done to preserve your right to pursue your claim is done within the required time frames.
However, you should not feel pressured or rushed to settle your case too soon. Once you have signed a release for the insurance company, you cannot ever recover anything more. Part of our job is to advise you about when the right time has come to settle your case.
What do you have to do to talk to us?
Just give us a call. We are available to meet with you in our office, at your home or in the hospital. We can meet with you at night or on weekends. There is no charge for meeting with us. Contact us today for a legal consultation via our web site, or telephone us at 800.296.2290 toll free or 765-644-8410 in Indiana.
Contact us today for a legal consultation via our web site, or telephone us at 800.296.2290 toll free or 765-644-8410 in Indiana.